Two desserts in one!
• 1 pre-bought crème caramel dessert (160g), plus
• smaller pieces for serving
• 100g hot cake mix
• 2 tsp mirin
• Whipped cream
• Caramel sauce
1. Push the pre-bought crème caramel through a sieve to form a paste-like consistency.
2. Mix the paste with the hot cake mix and the mirin.
3. Heat some oil in a pan and fry 2 small pancakes.
4. When cooked and slightly cooled, sandwich some whipped cream, caramel sauce and another crème caramel piece between the two pancakes to serve.