Is this a porridge or a dessert?! Either way it's amazing!
• 50g rolled oats
• 250ml almond milk
• 1 ripe banana
• 1 tsp peanut butter
• Caster sugar
• Fresh berries and mint
1. In a saucepan, put in the oats and almond milk and begin to heat on the hob.
2. Mash the banana with a fork and add to the oats and stir together.
3. As the porridge thickens, you may need to add a little more milk. Add the peanut butter and honey just
4. before it’s ready and swirl it around.
5. Keep mixing the porridge and take it off the heat when it's your preferred consistency. Pour into a heat proof dish.
6. Sprinkle over a generous amount of caster sugar and make sure it covers the surface.
7. Blowtorch the top until the sugar caramelises.
8. Decorate with fruit, and mint.