Halloumi and courgette combine to make these frittatas sing
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil, plus extra for the tray
• 2 eggs
• 200 grams halloumi grated
• 4 medium courgettes grated, excess water squeezed out
• Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
• 2 tablespoons chopped basil leaves
• 1∕2 teaspoons chilli flakes
• 100 grams natural yoghurt
• 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
• 1 teaspoon honey
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c/400°f/gas mark 6. Grease 4 sections of a muffin tray.
2. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and mix in the grated cheese, courgettes, lemon zest, chopped basil and chilli flakes. Season with salt and a good grind of pepper.
3. Evenly divide the mix among the 4 greased sections of your muffin tray and cook for 18-20 minutes until golden on top.
4. While this is cooking, mix the yoghurt, poppy seeds, honey and the juice of half the lemon together.
Serve the frittatas with the poppy seed yoghurt, the remaining lemon juice and sea salt.