Hands up if you remember this one from school!
• 250 grams Plain Flour
• 125 grams cold butter
• Cold water
• Strawberry jam
• 75 grams golden caster sugar
• 75 grams butter
• 150 grams cornflakes
• 75 grams golden syrup
1. Rub butter and flour together. Add enough water to make a dough. Chill.
2. Push into whatever tin you'd like. Blind bake at 170C for 20 minutes.
3. Melt sugar, butter and golden syrup in a pan. Add cornflakes and coat entirely in the mix.
4. When tart case is cool, spread with jam,
5. Add cornflakes on top and bake at 170C for 15 minutes.
6. Let cool completely before cutting.