We're coating our chicken in cornflakes... Where will the madness end!?
• 1 chicken breast
• Big handful of cornflakes
• 2 eggs
• Frying oil
1. Blitz the cornflakes until they are at a breadcrumb consistency. Mix the paprika in the flour with the salt.
2. After cutting the chicken breasts into small pieces, dip them in the flour, then the egg, and finally the cornflakes.
3. Heat the cooking oil in a saucepan. Fry the chicken pieces until golden.
4. Season the chicken pieces with a sprinkle of salt and serve.