This might just be the sweetest pie we've ever made. Peanut butter lovers will go mad for this one!
• 250g of sweet vanilla cookies
• 50g of melted butter
• 2 tbsp of peanut butter
• For the filling:
• 2 cans of condensed milk
• 200g of dulce de leche
1. Blitz or smash the cookies until crushed and mix with the melted butter and peanut butter.
2. Line a circular cake tin with the cookie mixture and leave to cool.
3. In a saucepan, mix the condensed milk with the dulce de leche.
4. Pour the filling into the cake tin and top with more cookie crumbs.
5. Refrigerate for one hour and serve.