Who remembers smiley faces from their childhood?
• Smiley Face cutters
• 100g cod
• 50g potato
• 10g coriander
• 5g Dill
• Salt and Pepper
• Whole milk
• 2 eggs beaten
• 100g Flour
• 50g breadcrumbs
1. If using fresh mash potato, cook off the potatoes and mash, add no seasoning on butter etc.
2. Add enough milk to cover the fish in a pan and bring to a boil, add in the fish and poach until cooked.
3. Remove from the pan and flake in with the mashed potato. Pick the herbs and roughly chop. add these into the bowl too with seasoning.
4. Flatten the mixture out and using the smiley cutter cut out faces. Place in the freezer to set.
5. Place the flour, the eggs and the breadcrumbs into separate bowls. Once ready place the faces in the flour,
6. then the egg, letting any excess drip off and then in the breadcrumbs.
7. Bake in a hot oven at 180 for about 15 minutes, until