Find paradise in these coconut lime truffles.
• 11 ounce white chocolate chips
• 1/3 cup coconut cream
• 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
• Zest of 2 limes
• 1/4 teaspoon sal
1. In a saucepan on medium-low heat, combine coconut cream and lime zest. Once it comes to a simmer, remove from heat. Stir in lime juice and salt.
2. Place white chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Pour heated infused coconut cream over the chocolate. Continuously stir until all the chocolate has melted. If there are lumps, melt in the microwave for a few seconds and stir again.
3. Cover and chill in the fridge, until the mixture becomes firm.
4. Use a small spoon to scoop up a ball of chocolate. Quickly roll in your hands to form a ball.
5. Mix shredded coconut and zest of one more lime. Roll each truffle around in the mixture. Place in the fridge to chill again. Serve and enjoy!