Feeling spooky? Georgia's Halloween cobweb cake is your go-to centrepiece!
• Pre-baked 8 inch sponge cake with one layer of icing
• Black, orange and purple gel food colouring (or any colours you like)
• Mini marshmallows
1. Separate some buttercream into 3 bowls and add your food colouring to each.
2. Using a palette knife splodge different coloured blobs of buttercream all over the top and sides of the cake, trying to fill all the gaps.
3. Use your palette knife to blend all the coloured together on the top of the cake and use a scraper to do the same to the sides. Once you are happy with the covering put the cake in the fridge to set.
4. While the cake is cooling, melt some mini marshmallows on a low-medium heat on the hob. When the marshmallow is melted and slightly cooled, use your hands to spread the marshmallow over the cake to resemble cobwebs. Decorate with fake spiders.