There are never enough ways to eat chocolate and strawberries!
Strawberry and Chocolate fudge
• 1 can (395g) condensed milk
• 400g half bitter chocolate
• 2 tbsp unsalted butter
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. In a bowl combine condensed milk, chopped chocolate and butter.
2. Melt the chocolate over a bain marie.
3. Remove from the heat and mix in the vanilla essence.
4. Pour into in a tray lined with baking paper and smooth the top with a spatula.
5. Arrange the strawberries on top.
6. Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into small squares to serve.
Brigadeiro and Strawberry Truffles
• (For the brigadeiro)
• 2 cans of condensed milk
• 1 tbsp butter
• 250g of chopped milk chocolate
• Chocolate sprinkles
• 200g of strawberries
1. In a saucepan, combine the condensed milk and butter.
2. Stir over low heat and when the butter melts, add chopped chocolate.
3. Stir until starting to peel off the bottom of the pan. Leave to cool.
4. Take a small handful of the brigadeiro mix, wrap around a strawberry and roll in chocolate sprinkles. Repeat with the other strawberries and serve.