This decadent chocolate mousse has an unlikely twist that'll blow your mind
• 250 grams dark chocolate
• 4 tablespoons water
• 30 milliliters raspberry juice
• 25 grams butter
• 4 free-range eggs separated
• 90 milliliters double cream
• 40 grams caster sugar
• 400 grams Raspberry
• 200 grams Tinned Red Pepper
• 235 grams water
• 110 grams sugar
• 15 grams lemon juice
• 5 grams milk powder
1. Combine all ingredients apart from the milk powder in a saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil and add milk powder and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
3. Blend finely with a hand blender and transfer into a bowl. Freeze for 6-8 hours.
4. For the Chocolate Mousse
5. Put chocolate in a bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water.
6. Add the butter and sugar and leave to melt.
7. In a separate bowl semi whip the cream and whisk half the mixture into the melted chocolate mixture and fold in the rest.
8. Chill in the fridge for 5 minutes.
9. Put a scoop of ice cream on the mousse and serve.