Ever had a doner kebab as a sweet chocolate dessert?!
• 250g plain flour
• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
• 2 tbsp caster sugar
• 2 tbsp coconut oil, melt
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• Ready bought chocolate sponge
• Handful large strawberries
• 1 apple, thinly sliced
• Cream to serve
1. Start by making the flatbread. Mix together the flour and the sugar with a little pinch of salt. Fold through the banana and once combined, add in the oil. Divide the dough into 6 and set aside whilst you get everything else together.
2. Place your thin apple slices on a baking tray and bake in a preheat oven at 100 until crisp, about 40 mins. When out remove immediately and place on greaseproof paper to dry out and crisp.
3. Place the chocolate sponge onto a skewer and thinly slice the cake lengthways. Slice the strawberries into rounds and set aside.
4. Roll out the flatbread on a floured surface and then fry in a hot dry pan for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Layer your kebab with all the elements, drizzling over the cream to finish.