Chocolate crepes filled with double cream, raspberries and strawberries.
• 100 grams Plain flour
• 20 grams Cocoa powder
• 2 Eggs
• Pinch of salt
• 2 tablespoons Caster sugar
• 200 milliliters Whole milk
• 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter, melted
• 300 milliliters Double cream, whipped
• Fresh fruit - I used Strawberries and Raspberries
• 150 grams White chocolate, melted
1. In a bowl sift together the plain flour and cocoa powder. Stir to combine.
2. Make a well in the centre and crack in the 2 eggs.
3. Using a whisk, mix the ingredient together to form a smooth thick paste.
4. Pour in the melted butter and a little splash of milk and mix until all combined.
5. Gradually pour in the remaining milk until you have a smooth runny liquid, the consistency of single cream.
6. To cook the crepes add a little drop of olive oil into a pan over a medium heat. Swirl the pan until the bottom is coated in oil. Pour off any excess.
7. Pour a small amount of the crepe mixture into the pan and swirl until the bottom is coated in the mixture. Make sure to only create a thin layer of mixture. Leave to cook until the edges start to pull away from the pan.
8. Flip over to cook the other side.
9. To decorate, Spread over some whipped double cream onto half of the crepe and add on some raspberries and some chopped up strawberries.
10. To finish, fold the crepe in half and then half again to make a quarter. Drizzle with some melted white chocolate.