This Indian sweet is all the bounty you need
• 1 can of full fat coconut milk
• 55 grams maple syrup
• 200 grams shredded coconut plus extra for dusting
• 150 milliliters warmed nut milk
• 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
• 90 percent chocolate
1. Get milk and maple syrup into a pan and simmer for around 45-50 minutes until syrupy, stirring every now and then.
2. Whilst the milk is condensing combine the coconut with the warmed milk to rehydrate it a bit. Leave this for around 30 minutes.
3. Add cardamom to milk stir.
4. Pour the rehydrated coconut onto condensed milk.
5. Let it cook on a low/medium heat for about 40 minutes. You want the consistency to change from sticky to almost gooey again.
6. Transfer into a dish and pack very tightly into an inch high square.
7. Once cooled and hard transfer onto a board and chop into around two inch squares.
8. Melt 90 percent plain chocolate in a bain marie.
9. Dip the top of each sweet into the chocolate so you get a decent recovering.
10. Arrange on a dish and sprinkle the lot with coconut.