Super easy to make with store cupboard ingredients... the perfect chocolatey treat!
• 400 grams Milk chocolate
• 500 grams White chocolate
• Topping suggestions:
• 50 grams Coco Pops or any chocolatey cereal you like
• 50 grams Crunchy nut cornflakes
• Chocolate stars
• Handful Peanuts
• Honey for drizzling
• Chocolate fudge sauce for drizzling
• Mini Weetabix
• 1 wafer
• Silver balls to decorate
1. Melt the chocolates individually on two bain maries.
2. You will need two baking mats to pour the melted chocolate onto. Pour the white melted chocolate onto one, and sprinkle over the crunchy nut corn flakes and sprinkle over the finely chopped peanuts. Drizzle over honey.
3. Pour the milk chocolate onto a separate mat, and sprinkle with the chosen cereal. Add on the extras. Push in a couple for texture, and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Naughty and nice.