Who said pizza was just for your main meal?
• Makes enough for 2 pizzas
• 150 grams blanched hazelnuts
• 120 grams milk chocolate, melted
• 120 grams dark chocolate, melted
• 50 milliliters whole milk, plus a little extra for loosening
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 ready dough
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• 100 grams strawberries, chopped or sliced
• Hazelnuts for top
• Sea salt (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Start by making the chocolate spread. Toast the hazelnuts for about 10 minutes until golden. Place in a food processor and start to blitz. After 2 minutes stop, remove a spoonful of the hazelnuts for decorating the pizza later if you wish, scrap the sides and blitz again. Repeat until the hazelnuts are completely smooth. This will take about 10 minutes but just be patient.
2. When they are completely smooth, add the melted chocolate and blitz again until well combined. Slowly pour in the honey and milk and mix again. Check the consistency of the chocolate spread, and loosen with extra milk if necessary. Decant the mix and for now, set a side.
3. Next roll out the dough so its the right size for the pizza tray, it can be whatever shape you want. Brush with the melted butter and place in the hot oven for about 8-10 minutes or until the pizza base is beginning to go golden.
4. Remove the pizza base and spread over an even layer of the chocolate spread, sprinkle over the strawberries and a pinch of sea salt.
5. Repeat with the other pizza. Store the leftover spread in a sterile jar and store in the fridge.