Combine two of life's greatest foods in this one-of-a-kind cake
• 250 milliliters coke, reserving 20 milliliters for the frosting
• 250 grams butter
• 75 grams cocoa powder
• 300 grams plain flour
• 200 grams caster sugar
• 110 grams yoghurt
• 2 eggs
• 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 3-4 tablespoons icing sugar
• Cola bottle sugars for decorating
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease and line a 8' cake tin.
2. In a pan, heat the coke and the butter, until the butter has completely melted. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and yoghurt. Fold the dry ingredients into this mix and then finally fold in the butter mix.
3. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until just cooked through, it does have a slightly fudgey consistency. If the cake looks like it is colouring too quickly on top, cover it with tin foil halfway through.
4. While the cake is cooling, make a cola icing. Mix the icing sugar with the cola until the right consistency. You can spread it all over or drizzle. Decorated with the cola sweets if using.