Our glutenfree chip pizza combines all your favourite foods in one easy skillet!
• 1kg straight cut oven chips
• 100g parmesan
• 1 tsp oregano
• Salt and pepper
• 300g grated mozzarella
• 300g provolone cheese
• 1 small jar tomato sauce
• Handful pepperoni slices
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Put the chips on a tray and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and season.
4. Remove 200g of the chips and place in a bowl, then build the remaining chips up in a 15cm
5. cast iron frying pan to form a ‘crust’. Using the bottom and side of a glass, press the chips down so they squish together to form a crust.
6. Mix together the parmesan and oregano in a bowl and scatter this on top of the chip ‘crust’ - making sure all of the crust is covered.
7. Bake the crust for 20 minutes.
8. Remove the crust from the oven and cover with a layer of provolone cheese. Spoon on some tomato sauce and spread out then top with 100g of the mozzarella. Add the remaining chips, in a layer, then repeat the layering process; provolone, tomato sauce, 100g grated mozzarella.
9. Add the final 100g of mozzarella and the pepperoni slices.
10. Cook for 30 minutes at 190 C, until nicely browned and bubbling. Leave to sit for 5 minutes then serve.