Get ready, because this Indian classic is going to be your new favourite dish
• 200 grams Paneer, cut into cubes
• 3 tablespoons Corn Flour
• 3 Green chillies, sliced
• 10 whole birdseye chillies
• 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
• 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
• 2 tablespoons soya sauce
• Pinch of salt
• Oil for frying
• 2 onions, sliced
1. Coat the paneer cubes with corn flour and fry it in pan with oil on medium heat until they are golden on all sides.
2. Set aside.
3. In a separate pan, fry onions till soft and brown.
4. Then add all the chillies and golden paneer.
5. Season with ketchup, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Stir fry for 4 - 5 minutes.