Know what makes chocolate even better? Chilli. And lots of it
• 300 milliliters skimmed milk (or almond milk)
• 100 grams dark chocolate (over 70 percent cocoa solids)
• 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 pinch Maldon salt
• 1 small chopped red chilli, seeds removed
1. Simmer the milk and cinnamon on a low heat.
2. Break the dark chocolate into small chunks and add to milk.
3. Stir for around 5-10 minutes on a low heat until the chocolate dissolves into the milk and then add chopped
4. Red chilli and salt.
5. Stir for another few minutes and remove from heat.
6. Strain using a metal sieve into a large mug.
7. Top with a pinch of cinnamon.