How to make chicken soup
• 1 whole free range chicken
• 1 onion
• 1 carrot
• 10 centimeters leek
• 1 tablespoon salt for seasoning
• 10 grams rock sugar
• 5 tablespoons premium fish sauce
• Pasta shells
• Pepper to season
1. Poach chicken in hot water with onion, carrot and leek. Season with salt, rock sugar Cook on a low boil with a lid on for 1hr - 1hr 20 minutes
2. According to size and weight, or until the juices run clear.
3. Rest the chicken until it is cooled. Then tear the desired amount of chicken per bowl along the grain of the meat.
4. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and drain. Place in a deep soup bowl, place torn chicken and arrange Thai basil, coriander, pak choi, peas, Chinese cabbage and baby courgettes (or any vegetables of your choice). Sprinkle a pinch of pepper.
5. Bring the broth back to the boil, and ladle over the pasta, chicken and
7. Serve with a squeeze of lime and chillies (optional)