How to make a quick chicken schnitzel
• 2 chicken breasts
• 3 tablespoons grated parmesan100 grams plain flour
1 egg, beaten
• 75 grams dried breadcrumbs
• 75 milliliters vegetable oil
1. Place a layer of cling film on your work surface and cover the chicken breasts. Using a rolling pin, bash the chicken until it is 2-3mm thick.
2. Put the flour on one plate and season, then put the egg on another plate. Mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan in another plate.
Dip the chicken in the flour to coat, then into the egg making sure all the surface area is coated, then toss onto the breadcrumbs plate and cover the bread with crumbs.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the chicken schnitzels one at a time. Sizzle them for 2-3 minutes each side until completely golden, then lift out onto kitchen paper to drain.