Fried chicken, tomato sauce and cheese. Are you in love yet?
• 2 large chicken breasts
• 25 grams Parmesan
• 90 grams Panko breadcrumbs
• 2 eggs
• 80 grams mozzarella
• 350 grams cherry tomatoes
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1/2 red chilli
• Handful fresh basil
• Olive oil
• Spaghetti or salad to serve
1. Chop tomatoes, garlic, basil and chilli and place them onto a baking tray with a good drizzle of oil and salt. Roast for 20 minutes at 200C.
2. Once cooked, add them to a food processor and blitz.
3. Season your chicken with salt and pepper. Mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan together and dip the chicken in flour, then beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs.
4. Place the chicken in a pan with a splash of oil and cook on a medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
5. Lay the chicken into a baking tray, top with the tomato sauce, add slices of mozzarella and some more Parmesan.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until bubbly.
7. Serve with spaghetti or salad.