Delicious oozy chicken kiev burger!
• 100 grams softened butter
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
• 4 chicken breasts
• 50 grams flour
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 150 grams breadcrumbs
1. Place the butter, garlic and parsley into a small bowl with a good pinch of salt. Mix well then shape into a sausage shape then tightly wrap and chill until really firm.
2. Slice into 8 even pieces. Use a sharp knife to make a deep pocket inside each chicken breast. Fill with two pieces of garlic butter and re-seal with your hands. Put the flour on one plate, the eggs onto another and the breadcrumbs on a third plate.
3. Dip each breast in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs. Chill well.
4. Fry in plenty of oil for 4-5 on each side then build your burger.