You'll never want another pasta dish ever again
• 500 grams any pasta
• 100 grams butter
• 100 grams plain flour
• 400/500 milliliters milk
• 1 tub mascarpone
• 500 grams grated cheddar
• 200 grams grated Parmesan, plus 100g
• 2 balls mozzarella
• 2 cups breadcrumbs
• 1 pack streaky bacon / lardons
1. Pop your pasta in salted water to cook for 10 minutes (make it slightly under as it'll continue cooking in its sauce).
2. In a large pan, melt the butter. Add the flour and cook out for 3 minutes. Slowly add milk and beat to create a smooth white sauce.
3. Stir in the mascarpone until smooth and then add the cheddar, 200 grams Parmesan and the mozzarella. Stir until melted and gooey and great.
4. Chop up the bacon and cook off until crispy. Scatter over the pasta in a large a baking dish.
5. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and Parmesan over the top. Grill until crispy and golden.