Cheesecakes and Popsicles had a baby and it's beautiful
• 225g Cream cheese
• 60ml Sour Cream
• 80ml Whole Milk
• 170g Icing Sugar
• 6 Large Strawberries
• 7 Digestive Biscuits
• 2 tbsp Melted Butter
1. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk & icing sugar to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
2. Add the strawberries and pulse (be careful not to over-blend, you want to see a few small flecks of strawberry).
3. Pour the mixture into popsicles molds leaving about a 2cm gap at the top.
4. Add your biscuits to a bag and crush with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Pour them into a bowl and add your melted butter. Stir to combine.
5. Top the popsicle mold up with the crushed biscuits and then place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or over-night.
6. Run the popsicle mold under warm water for about 20s when you are ready to eat and they should pop right out.