Just giant balls of cheesecake goodness
• 250g full fat cream cheese
• 75g icing sugar
• 4 tbsp peanut butter/biscuit spread/coconut spread
• 200g topping; peanut butter cups/chocolate chips/toasted coconut/white chocolate/crushed biscuits/chopped chocolate/crushed Smarties
• An assortment of mini biscuits, for dipping
1. Begin by mixing together the cream cheese, icing sugar and your choice of peanut butter, biscuit spread or coconut spread in a large bowl. Lay a piece of cling film on a flat surface and place the mixture in the middle then bring the sides of the cling film up to form a ball of mixture.
2. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Place your choice of topping on a baking tray and mix together. Unwrap the cheesecake ball from it’s cling film and roll in the topping until completely covered.
4. Serve with an assortment of biscuits for dipping.