I mean, do we really need to say anything?
• 1 pack all butter puff pastry
• 5 back bacon rashers, sliced into 1 centimeter strips
• 3/4 tub cream cheese
• 75 grams cheddar, grated
• 1 onion, diced
• Handful of parsley, chopped
• Salt & pepper to season
• 1 egg, beaten
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Roll out the puff pastry and spread cream cheese all over the surface.
3. Sprinkle evenly all over with cheddar, onion, bacon rashers, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
4. Then roll up one end until you've made a swiss roll.
5. Using a sharp knife, slice up into 1inch segments and place on the baking tray. Brush over with egg wash.
6. Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes until golden.