Chocolate brownies like no other!
• 1 Block of Cookie Dough
• 2 x 154 grams Packets of Oreos
• 125 grams Unsalted Butter
• 250 grams Caster Sugar
• 50 grams Cocoa Powder
• 50 grams Self Raising Flour
• 2 Eggs
• 50 grams White Chocolate
1. Melt the butter, sugar & cocoa powder in a pan until everything has combined.
2. Pop the mixture into a bowl and add the self raising flour and egg, stir to combine.
3. In a lined & greased brownie tin, lay the cookie dough on the bottom and top with the oreo cookies in even strips. Top with the brownie mixture and bake at 180c for 20-22m.
4. Once out of the oven, remove the base of the tin and let the brownies cool.
5. Cut into squares and drizzle with melted white chocolate.