This fruity kick is good for breakfast, a snack or dessert
• 2 large ripe mangos, cut into big slices
• 3 tablespoons maple syrup
• 2 limes, cut into four
• 2/3 teaspoon sugar sprinkled onto a flat plate
• 1 large pot coconut yoghurt
• Fresh mint
1. Get griddle pan really hot.
2. Dip each side of mangos and limes in some sugar and chargrill.
3. Put into fridge or freezer to get it really cold.
4. Whip the coconut yoghurt so it loosens up a bit.
5. Take out and cut mango into chunks.
6. Arrange onto a plate.
7. Serve with dollop of coconut yoghurt, pour over maple syrup and sprinkle with some mint.