Rustle up a warming cup of chai latte whenever your heart desires!
• 200 milliliters water
• 1 black tea bag
• 1 whole clove
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
• 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
• 300 milliliters milk
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water. Once the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat and add the tea bag and maple syrup. Allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and strain the tea through a fine sieve. Divide this mix between 2 mugs.
2. Heat the milk in another saucepan or a microwave, then tip into a large vessel. Using a hand blender, blend the milk until it's frothy.
3. Slowly add the warm, frothy milk to the tea.
4. Sprinkle the top of the chai latte with an extra pinch of cinnamon.