Cereal is the unsung hero of the culinary world. Now you can eat your bowl of cereal in more ways than one.
• 60g butter
• 140g mini marshmallows
• 75g Rice Krispies
• 75g Coco Pops
• 100g white chocolate
• 100g milk chocolate
1. Line two cereal bowl sized bowls with cling film.
2. Place 30g butter, 70g marshmallows and 30g of the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high power for 1 minute, the quickly mix everything together well. If the marshmallows and chocolate aren’t melted, return to microwave and heat for 15 second increments, stirring after each, until melted.
3. Add the rice krispies to the bowl and mix well so that each grain is coated in the marshmallow mix. Tip into one of the lined cereal bowls and quickly press it out equally to about a centimetre thick. The mixture is very sticky so it may help to oil your hands.
4. Do the same with the remaining butter, marshmallows, 30g of milk chocolate and the coco pops.
5. Melt the remaining white chocolate and brush it on the inside of the rice krispie bowl. You may need to built this up in stages. Melt the remaining milk chocolate and brush it on the inside of the coco pop bowl. Freeze the bowls for 10 minutes, then set aside and let harden for at least 30 minutes, then lift if out of the bowl and peel off the cling film. Enjoy by filling each bowl with the cereal of your choice!