Trying to be healthy or watching the pennies? Either way, this cauliflower rice salad is a sure winner.
• 1 head of cauliflower
• 100g cherry tomatoes, chopped
• 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and chopped
• 2 spring onions, sliced
• Seeds from 1 pomegranate
• 25g sumac
• Large bunch coriander, parsley & mint, leaves picked
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 50ml olive oil
1. Begin by chopping the cauliflower into florets.
2. Place florets into a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower resembles couscous.
3. Place the cauliflower into a large bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and pomegranate seeds. Give everything a mix and then add the sumac and herbs and mix again.
4. Make a simple dressing from the juice of 1 lemon and the olive oil by mixing them together with a good pinch of salt and pepper and dress the salad with this.