Topless Baker has made all your dreams come true with this princess castle cake! With its frosting topped turrets and pink fondant icing you won't want to cut into it.
• Pre-made 2-tier round cake covered in pink buttercream
• 4 Ice cream cones
• Melted white chocolate
• Assorted coloured and shaped sprinkles
• Round sugared gummy sweets
• 1 Kit Kat chocolate bar
• 2 Strawberry pencils
• Edible rice paper flowers
• Sugared pearls
• White chocolate buttons
• Pink lustre dust (or any edible glitter)
1. Decorate the peaks of the ice cream cones using the melted white chocolate and one type of your chosen sprinkles. Place the cones upside down on the top of the cake.
2. Place the round gummy sweets along the top of the lower tier of the cake.
3. Cut your chocolate bar into a door shape and place on the lower tier of the cake. Place a strawberry pencil on either side of the door.
4. Evenly space the rice paper flowers around the centre of the top tier and place the sugared pearls between the flowers.
5. Use the white chocolate buttons to create a pattern around the lower tier of the cake.
6. Finish off by sprinkling some edible glitter on the top of the cake and filling the cake tray with sprinkles to create a moat.