How to master awesome sugar work!
• 200g whole hazelnuts
• 300g water
• 1kg sugar
1. Caramel hazelnut
2. Make the caramel by heating the sugar and water. Once the caramel is made, prick the hazelnut with a toothpick
3. soak it in the caramel and let it hang.
4. Caramel tile
5. Make the caramel, then pour it on a plate once hardened mix all and then sprinkle it with the help of the pellet and
6. then iron it in the oven let the caramel recast and once cooled we have beautiful toffee caramel.
7. Caramel dome
8. Make the caramel, take a louche, grease it lightly and come to deposit the caramel flowing on the ladle. Once
9. cooled, take off the caramel from the dome.
10. Angel's hair
11. Make the caramel, once the caramel slightly cooled take a spoon or fork soak it in the caramel and then with a
12. quick movement come to realize the angel hair.