Ever wondered what food to give an alien? We hear they love fudge!
• 1 container (7 ounces) Marshmallow Fluff
• 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
• 3/4 cup butter, unsalted
• 1/2 cup Truvia Baking Blend
• 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• Pinch of Salt
• 1 packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations:
• Cotton Candy flavour
1. Prepare 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the marshmallow fluff and white chocolate chips.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine butter, Truvia Baking Blend, heavy cream and salt. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat, whisk in the Cotton Candy flavour packet until mixture is smooth.
5. Carefully pour into large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.Pour mixture into a pan and spread evenly.
6. Place in fridge to set at least 2 hours or overnight.
7. Cut into small squares to serve.