All your favourite ingredients in one bowl!
• 80 grams quinoa, rinsed
• 1/2 vegetable stock cube
• 400 milliliters water
• 1 small butternut squash, cut into small chunks
• 1 red onion
• 1/2 pack Broccolini
• Olive oil
• Salt & pepper
• 2 handfuls spinach
• 1 can chickpeas
• 40 grams Parmesan
• 3 garlic cloves
• 65 grams greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• Fresh parsley, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 crushed garlic clove
• Salt & pepper, to taste
1. In a bowl, combine chickpeas, parmesan and crushed garlic. Pour onto a baking tray and drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place into a preheated oven at 200°C for 30-40 minutes. Rotate halfway through cooking.
2. Arrange butternut squash chunks onto another baking tray. Remove outer skin from onion, cut both ends off and then cut it in half and then each half into quarters. Add to the baking tray, drizzle over olive oil, season with salt and pepper and crushed garlic. Use your hands to rub the oil and seasoning into the veg. Place into the oven for 20 minutes before adding broccolini that has been coated in oil, salt and pepper. Continue to cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. For the quinoa, rinse it in water to remove some of the bitterness and add it into a small saucepan. Dissolve vegetable stock into boiling water and pour over quinoa.
4. Bring to a boil and then cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes until the liquid has all been absorbed.
5. Add cooked quinoa into a bowl, top with roasted vegetables and chickpeas.
6. For the dressing add greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh parsley and crushed garlic into a small bowl and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Drizzle dressing over the buddha bowl and enjoy :D