Forget waiting for the afternoon, have scones for breakfast instead!
• 225 grams self raising flour
• Pinch of salt
• 55 grams butter
• 10 grams caster sugar
• 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped plus extra leaves for garnish
• 2 tablespoons grated mature cheddar
• 150 milliliters milk, plus extra to glaze
1. Preheat oven to 220C. Mix salt and flour, rub in butter. Stir in sugar and milk, add chives and cheddar, bringing together to a dough and knead gently. Pat out onto a lightly floured surface and stamp out scones. Place on a lined baking tray, brush with extra milk and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden.