Who wants cookies for breakfast?
• 150 grams oats
• 100 grams spelt flour
• 1 egg
• 75 grams of sultanas, seeds and nuts
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 100 grams coconut oil
• 3 tablespoon agave nectar
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil over a medium heat and set aside to cool.
3. Add the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Break the egg into a separate small bowl and whisk.
4. Add this to the dry ingredients with the agave.
5. Add in the coconut oil and mix. Divide the mixture into even balls and place on a line baking tray.
6. Squash with your hand and place in the hot oven for 12-15 minutes until golden.