Banoffee pie? Good. Alcohol? Good. Time to make boozy banoffee pie then!
• 200 grams Ginger Nuts (bashed up)
• 100 grams melted butter
• Spiced rum
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 tablespoon Golden caster sugar
• 1 tin caramel
• Whipped cream
• Popping candy
1. Mix melted butter and biscuit crumbs together. Press into tin and chill.
2. In saucepan, fry banana slices in butter and golden caster sugar. Flambe with rum.
3. Put bananas over biscuit base and pour caramel over the top. Chill.
4. Whip cream softly with a splash of rum and smush over the caramel.
5. Top popping candy and slice!