The sweetest baked doughnuts filled with delicious blueberry
• 50 grams unsalted butter, melted (plus extra for greasing)
• 100 grams granulated sugar
• 1 egg
• 120 milliliters milk
• 180 grams plain flour
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 100 grams frozen blueberries
• 30 grams frozen blueberries
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 250 grams icing sugar
1. Grease a doughnut pan well with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C.
3. In a large bowl, mix the melted butter, milk, egg, and sugar until smooth. Add in the cinnamon, baking powder and flour and mix in. Gently fold in the 100g
4. Frozen blueberries. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake until puffed and lightly golden - about 10-12 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the 30 grams frozen blueberries with the lemon juice in a small pot over a medium-low heat until broken down into a lumpy sauce. Remove from the heat and cool.
6. Place the icing sugar into a medium bowl and mix in the blueberry sauce, a bit at a time, until you get a runny glaze.
7. Dip the baked doughnuts into the glaze and set onto a wire rack to set.