• For the base:
• 200g chocolate covered biscoff biscuits
• 30g butter, melted
• For the cheesecake:
• 225ml double cream
• 125g caster sugar
• 675g cream cheese
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 300g biscoff spread
• 50g dark chocolate
• To decorate:
• 100ml whipped cream
• 6 chocolate covered biscoff biscuits
1. Make the base: Line the base of the springform tin with greaseproof paper. Whizz the biscuits to a fine crumb in a food processor, then add the melted butter and mix well. Pour into the bottom of the springform tin, pressing well and evenly. Set aside.
2. Make the cheesecake layers: In a large bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks form. Set to one side. In a separate large bowl with an electric hand whisk, beat together the caster sugar, cream cheese & vanilla extract. Mix until the sugar has dissolved and it’s nice & smooth. Add the whipped cream and gently fold it through using a spatula.
3. Separate the mixture into 3 bowls- 2 with approx. 275g of cheesecake mix and one with approx. 350g. To one of the 275g bowls add the melted chocolate, and to the other add 100g of the biscoff spread. Leave the third plain. Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth out. Next, pour the biscoff layer ontop of the chocolate layer and smooth out. Finally, pour over the plain vanilla layer and smooth the surface. Gently heat the remaining 200g biscoff spread and pour this over the cheesecake. Leave to set for a minimum of 4 hours, ideally overnight.
4. To decorate: Pipe 8 dots of whipped cream around the edge and place half a biscuit in the centre of each dot. Crush the remaining biscuits and crumble them over the top.