So rich, it'll make you feel like a billionaire
• 220 grams butter
• 140 grams peanuts, chopped
• 220 grams plain flour
• 50 grams corn flour
• 85 grams golden caster sugar
• 130 grams butter
• 225 grams peanut butter
• 150 grams icing sugar
• 1 tin caramel
• 350 grams dark chocolate
• Decorations: popping candy, gold leaf, peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Grease and line a rectangular tin (20x30 centimeters).
2. Base: Rub butter and flours together to form a dough. Add sugar and chopped peanuts. Add water if needed to bring together. Press into the tin. Bake for 25 minutes then cool.
3. Peanut layer: put butter and peanut butter in a pan and melt down. Add icing sugar and mix together. Pour over shortbread and chill in fridge for 2 hours.
4. Pour caramel over the peanut layer and then chill for 1 1/2 hours.
5. Melt dark chocolate and then pour over caramel layer. Chill for 2 hours, then decorate!