Time to give your beer some edge!
• Grapefruit Radler:
• 100ml grapefruit soda
• 25ml gin
• Juice of half a lemon
• Pinch salt
• Wheat beer, to top up
• Dried grapefruit slice, to garnish
• Spicy Michelada:
• Lime wedges
• Chilli flakes
• Worcestershire sauce
• 50ml clamato juice
• 1 bottle chilled mexican beer- Modelo/Pacifico
• 50ml tequila
• 25ml lime juice
• 1 tsp agave
• Pale ale to top up
1. Grapefruit Radler: pour all the ingredients into a chilled glass and stir. Garnish with a dried grapefruit wheel and enjoy!
2. Spicy Michelada: split 1 wedge of lime in half and rub around the rim of a high ball glass then dip the rim in a mix of salt and chilli flakes.
3. Fill the glass with ice and squeeze the juice of half a lime into the glass. Add a couple of drops of tabasco to the glass, followed by a couple of drops of Worcestershire sauce.
4. Add the clamato juice and then fill up with beer and mix to combine. Garnish with an umbrella and enjoy!
5. Lagerito: pour the tequila, lime juice and agave over ice in a chilled glass. Top up with beer and garnish with a twist of lime. Enjoy!