This one's for all the cheaters out there
• 300 milliliters double cream
• 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
• 2 tablespoons icing sugar
• 150 grams milk chocolate
• 3 ripe bananas
• 2 tablespoons caster sugar
• 50 grams butter
• 1 tin Carnation caramel
• 6 digestive biscuits
1. To make the Chantilly cream, add icing sugar and vanilla to the cream and whisk to soft peaks and set aside.
2. For the bananas, place a pan over a high heat and caramelise the sugar. Add in the sliced bananas and 20 grams butter and caramelise and set aside.
3. Using small glasses, place layers of caramel sauce, bananas, cream and crumbled digestives until it's full. Garnish with shavings of chocolate and serve.