These breakfast cookies are bananas
• 2 very ripe bananas (or stick two yellow ones in at 180 until black and sticky, about 10 minutes.
• 2 cups of rolled oats
• Optional: Melted chocolate, sultanas, chopped nuts, 2 tablespoons protein powder
1. Mash the bananas until smooth.
2. Add the oats and stir until very well combined.
3. Stick whatever you like in!
4. Dollop onto a baking tray and smush down slightly.
5. Bake at 180c for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Drizzle with chocolate for extra decadence.