This teriyaki chicken is baked.
• 6 chicken thighs, evenly pricked with a knife
• 100 milliliters teriyaki sauce
• 2 tablespoons chopped lemongrass
• 2 tablespoons Branston pickle
• 1 birdseye chilli
1. In a tray mix together the teriyaki sauce, lemon grass, pickle and chilli.Add the chicken thighs and cover evenly in the marinade.
2. Cover in clingfilm and leave in the fridge for a minimum 20 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C.
4. Cook the chicken in the middle of the oven for 45min, until cooked through, basting with the cooking juices half way through.