They may be bite-sized, but they're bursting with flavour
• 1 sponge flan case
• 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
• 4 scoops Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
• 4 Egg Whites
• 225 grams Caster Sugar
1. Whisk together the sugar and the egg whites in a bowl over simmering water until you get a thick and well held together meringue.
2. Using a circle cutter, stamp out 4 rounds from a sponge flan case. Spread each with 1 tablespoon raspberry jam and top with a scoop of ice cream. Open-freeze on a lined baking tray for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 230°C/fan210°C/gas 8.
4. Spoon the swiss meringue into a large piping bag. Pipe meringue around each sponge, spiralling up to cover the ice cream. Bake for 3 minutes.