Have you ever thought of using bagels as pizza bases? These bagel pizzas are the perfect lunchbox snack or kids party dish!
• Tomato sauce
• Grated mozzarella
• Pineapple rings, cubed ham
• Sauteed red onions, lardons, rosemary, mozzarella
• Spinach base, fried egg
• Anchovy, black olive
• Garlic mushroom
• No cheese, garlic, fresh oregano
• Bocconcini, fresh basil
• Red and green pepper rings, orange cheese
• Cooked sausage and onion
• Tuna, green pepper
• Garlic butter (with chopped parsley), cheese
• Parma ham, rocket
• Chicken, BBQ sauce
• Butternut squash/pumpkin, feta, thyme, onion
1. Slice the bagels in half and spread tomato sauce on the open side.
2. Add grated cheese and your choice of toppings.
3. Cook at 200C for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown, then serve.