Here's how to make bacon-wrapped hot dogs! These are dressed up with teriyaki sauce, pineapples, green onions and avocados, so get ready for an explosion of flavors!
• Hot dogs
• Green onions
• Teriyaki sauce
• Sesame seeds
• Romaine lettuce
1. Dry the bacon with a paper towel to help it stick better to the dogs. Simply wrap them by spiraling the bacon. You can stick in some toothpicks, if you think they won't hang on while cooking.
2. In a little bit of oil, cook the heavenly-wrapped dogs in a pan or grill on medium-high heat. Turn them occasionally to brown evenly, and remove when the bacon is crispy.
3. Glaze them with your favorite teriyaki sauce.
4. Use romaine lettuce leaves as buns. They hold everything together really well, and add a crisp freshness!
5. Add on the rest of the toppings and prepare for the ultimate hot dog experience.